SPORTS MARKETING SURVEYS USA is a well-established, full service market research organization dedicated to all things sports, whether sports participation, sports product sales or insight into consumer behavior. We are dedicated to bringing the latest techniques in market research combined with hard work and expertise to help solve the most critical sports business problems. SMS USA has particularly deep roots in the tennis, running and independent surf/skate specialty channels.
This position will report into the ActionWatch division, which serves the surf and skate market. The Matching Analyst is instrumental to the success of the company. The Matching Analyst will work independently, from his/her home office, to match products that are sold through independent surf and skate specialty retailers to products that are in the company master database.
- Acquire and retain knowledge about products sold through surf/skate specialty stores
- Frequently check matching database for new items to be resolved
- Link new items from most recent month’s sales to corresponding items in database
- Deliver on bi-monthly publishing deadlines (typically the 10th and 20th of each month)
- Meticulous attention to detail while performing repetitive tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of today’s business software productivity tools
- Microsoft office/Google suite skills
- Interest in surfing and skating related apparel, footwear and accessories products
- Associates degree / college
For information or to apply for the job, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org