Every year, this participation topline summary features data from the largest single source sports, fitness and leisure activity participation study in the country. We track participation in 120 sports, recreation & fitness activities. This is the industry’s essential reference document for sports participation.
This year’s Table of Contents:
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Sports and Activity Participation in the U.S.
- Inactivity Levels in the U.S.
- Aspirational Participation
- Fitness and Team Sports Deeper Dive Analysis
- Topline Participation Trends
- Appendix 1: Sports Categorized
- About SFIA Research
Please Note: This report is free for SFIA members and can be obtained by clicking here.
You are about to purchase a SFIA research report in PDF format. Once the report has been emailed to you it is not eligible for refund, return or credit. Please be sure the report you’re ordering is the report you want.